Classification of the Olymp'Arts Alliance Committee
Olymp'Arts Alliance conducts corresponding classification management according to the current 18 disciplines and countries of the Olymp'Arts Alliance. Corresponding artists and art organizations can apply to join Olymp'Arts Alliance and enjoy various policies and activities of the International Olymp'Arts Committee and Olymp'Arts Alliance.
● Based on the artists registered on the official website of the International Olymp'Arts Committee, the members of the alliance will integrate and link global artist resources. In the future, according to the development of the Olymp'Arts Alliance, it will cover different types of supporting artists, cooperative artists, and agency artists.
● The members of the alliance art organization take the art field of the Olymp'Arts Competition as the integration direction, link different types of art institutions, enterprises and institutions, continuously expand the membership system, integrate marketing in a full range, and exchange and transform the value of resources.
● The alliance has the right to integrate, display and promote member information, and members of the alliance have the right to enjoy alliance resources and preferentially participate in alliance activities on a priority basis.
Join the Olymp'Arts Alliance Membership
Applicants applying to join the Olymp'Arts Alliance, whether they are artists or art organizations, shall respect the fundamental principle and values of Olymp'Arts, be committed to public service and abide by the "Olympic Art Charter".
● Applicants need to submit the Alliance Application Form Application Form and and the following files to the IOAC official email: IOAC@olymp-arts.org, and wait for the official notification of approval.
● Artist should submit: artist profile, artistic resume, and portfolio.
● Art organizations should submit: official documents, past cases, or other project proposals.