Founding President of the Olymp’Arts – copyright 1992 – Officially created on July 10 & 11th 1995, at UNESCO/Paris by 65 countries: https://olymp-arts.world/fr/a-propos/
Founding President of the World Philharmonic Orchestra (WPO) : 82 member countries in 2007.
Inaugural concerts: Sweden (1985) Brazil (1986) Japan (1987) Canada (1988)…Paris/France in June 2006 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the National Music Day.
Producer in 1988 in Montreal of a huge unprecedent technological challenge by realizing for the first time a synchronization via satellite between the WPO in Montreal and three choirs located respectively in Moscow, Geneva and San Francisco: https://youtu.be/ajqxjYikRZE
Musical Producer for the opening of the International Garden and Greenery Exposition in Osaka, Japan in 1990 (“Tistou les pouces verts” by Maurice Druon)
Producer and Artistic Advisor to Radio France (National Radio Stations – France Musique, France Culture, France Inter) and to several private radio stations (1982/1983)
Producer of public and private concerts (1983/1984)
Producer of the Official Anthem of the “First European Handisport Games” 1983. Anthem composed by Françoise Legrand.
Founding President of a World Orchestral Musicians’ Directory (1992-2002) comprising of 35.693 members in January 2015.
2005-2011: Management of music scholarships that were offered to children at concerts of the World Philharmonic Orchestra, and monitoring of their studies (India, Romania, Thailand, Tunisia and Venezuela).
Analysis and writing a biography of « Robert Paul », the inventor of the dictionary (1996-1997)
* * *
Legal, literary and musical studies – Holder of the Paris National School of Engineering and Technology diploma.
Managing Director of a Management Company in Paris (1977-1981)
* * *
Distinction: Medal of recognition of dedicated service to UNICEF (1985)
The members of the Executive Committee are elected by the IOAC. Each Executive Committee consists of 3 to 10 members, all of whom are appointed for a three-year term and may be re-elected.
Competence of the Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is responsible for the specific activities and daily affairs of the IOAC.
The Executive Committee shall hold standing meetings as needed and convene meetings of all members of the IOAC when it's necessary.
The Executive Committee represents the IOAC in dealings with third parties, and the signature of the Executive Chairman may exercise valid legal authority on behalf of the IOAC.
Responsibilities of the Executive Committee
* to take overall responsibility for the management of the IOAC and to take all necessary measures to achieve the goals set by the IOAC.
* supervise the observance of the "Olympic Arts" Charter, as well as the implementation of each art competition.
* approves the internal organizational structure of the IOAC and all internal regulations related to its organization
* submit to the IOAC the names of the members of the National Committees recommended by the Executive Committee on the proposal of the Executive Committee
* convene the meetings of the members of the Executive Committee and the General Assembly of the IOAC.
* the right to make resolutions for the admission and exclusion of members
* the obligation to ensure the implementation of the IOAC
* responsible for the management of the IOAC's assets
* responsibility for employing volunteers and hired staff
* create and issue honorary titles of the IOAC.
Members of the Executive Committee
According to the demands of business development, the Executive Committee of IOAC has the following functional departments:
International Affairs Department, Public Relations Department, Market Development Department, Publicity and Promotion Department, Data Operation and Maintenance Department, Logistics and Administration Department, Finance and Accounting Department, etc.