Each participant can only submit one animation work.
This art is open to any styles and genres.
The work must be non-verbal (permitted : music and all the various sounds: onomatopoeias, scat, whispers, drones, exclamations, universal invented and untranslatable language …).
No signature or creator information should be included in the beginning and ending subtitles.
The title and necessary descriptions of your art work should be in English(e.g., narrations, hints, transitions, explanatory texts, etc…)
Note for work submission:
● Please submit the final version of your work:
● Format type: MOV, AVI or MPEG4;
● Maximum length of the work: 10 minutes;
● File size of the video must not exceed 1GB (So as not to upload successfully)
● Please use H.264 general compression code（So as not to play properly）
● While submitting your video work, please also submit 3 images of it (format type: JPG, maximum size: 5MB, resolution: 300dpi), the images will be used for work display and static promotion.
● If you have any other supplementary files, please upload them to the official website along with the above files (e.g. creation scripts, source of inspiration, manuscript descriptions, etc...).
● The final award-winning work will be presented to the public daily at the competition exhibition site.